Re: Crash Bar In Front of Galley Stove

svmalaika...

Vito,<br>See my note to Gary where I described
the modifications we made. <br>After our trip we are
very satisfied with Malaika II and have NO plans for
further modifications. In fact, this is a very strange
time for me. Ruth returned to the US a week or so ago
and I stayed on to get the boat ready for the winter.
In the past this always was a busy time doing long
put off projects. This year, nothing to do. Only
project was getting a full boat cover made. Partially
because she's a new boat, but also because she is as
close to perfect as I can imagine.<br>Charlie