Re: Windless Rubber Caps

Mark Erdos

Alan,

Please share a link for a site from which you have purchased the caps. Thanks.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - French Polynesia

www.creampuff.us

On 6/17/2022 10:31 PM, Alan Leslie wrote:
Hi Mark,
I used those as well...they are available from lots of places -Google is your friend.
As far as i can tell there's nothing particularly special about the switches Amel used on the Lofrans windlass.
AND, I have recently installed a Lofrans hand-held remote control in the port side locker.
It has a curly cord that allows you to operate the windlass closer to the bow rather than having to do acrobatics with your right toe while leaning forward !
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437