A54 backstay and staysail and genaker blocks

Ruslan Osmonov

Hi,
A54 owners, can you share please the Amel intended way how to rig backstay, stay sail, and genaker blocks?

from the user manual I found that backstay runners should be blocked to the main back stay u-bolt (photo attached). Is this what you were taught in the Amel training?

for the stay sail I found some of the pictures that show attaching a block to a Genoa block. Is this the way to go? Do you keep stay sail sheets in the jammer or take them out? The picture I’m attaching the angle suggests that the line does not run through the jammer. I assume that the grey line here is stay sail line since the grey was original color for A54 stay sail sheets.

and finally where do you attach a block for a genaker sheet?

Thanks for your input.

--
Fair winds
Ruslan Osmonov