Re: Onan generator does not start

Roland Mueller

Pat,

Thanks. Some pictures would be excellent.

Regards,
Roland
SM 150 Aventura
Genua, Italy

On 21 Jun 2022, at 20:58, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Pat,

Please explain "behind the engine on the port side close to the front."

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 1:17 PM Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Years ago a few hours before departing for a trip to the Caribbean I discovered my Onan would not start . I had a mechanic come aboard and the first thing he did was to find and replace an inline fuse ,that I did not know existed. It is behind the engine on the port side close to the front . It may go to the starter . If you cannot find it let me know and I will go out to my boat and take some pictures.
Hope this helps,
Pat
SM Shenanigans