Re: BOW THRUSTER .Replacement cover does not align

PAOLO CUNEO

Thanks Bill,
Certainly , I had already instructed the shop to use only the new parts in the kit (after all I am an attentive reader of your recommendations). With the exception of the plastic cover all the rest, according to the shop, was impeccable.
One point I forgot: some posts in the forum reported difficulties with the small steel dovel engaging the vertical shaft to the gear. I my case, the shop tells me that it was a very tight fit but, on end, a vigorous cleaning of the groove was sufficient.

Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 WHISPER

Inviato da iPad

--