Re: C Drive lower prop shaft seals for 1992 Super Maramu

Andreas Stuben

Edited

Does anyone have the actual part numbers of what I need?
I used Eric's picture and circled the seals as reference for Amel.

My boat has a big French decal next to the reservoir of the C Drive.  Someone labeled that later with SAE 85-90 in black permanent marker.  When I bought the boat a jug of GL5 gear oil was included.
I was about to research what the discrepancy is because i was also reading that some use motor oil and some seem to use gear oil.

--
Michael SM078
Currently Tahiti French Polynesia