Re: TV lift quitted working

I assume this option was installed by Amel.

Yes, check all of those as well as the remote batteries.

Also, the salon TV actuator has a small metal control box containing four fuses. In the salon, this is located behind the seating and visible after removing a wood panel.

I do not know where this is located in the aft berth. Find it and check the fuses.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 6:04 AM luvkante via groups.io <luvkante=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear Amelians,

my TV lift in the salon quitted working. No reaction on the up/down button.
Any experiences with this problem like corrosions, fuses, motors? Any hints what to check?

Best,

Martin

AMEL54 #149 „CHIARA“