Rocna 25 on Santorin

Attilio Siviero <attilio.siviero@...>

Hi to all Santorin owners,
since I never had much confidence on the ordinary CQR anchor inherited with the Santorin, I purchased last year (#86 ex Delos, now Sisila), I purchsed a Rocna 25, maybe too heavy, anyhow much heavier than the CQR.
The problem is that the trunk is too high to pass thru the bow (excuse my approximate English). SM#5 Spice said tht the trim of the trunk mst be to 12cm: according to my measurements, the R25 must be trimmd to 10cm, accordinf to the attached photo.
Regards
Maria&Attilio Amel Santorin#86  "Sisila"