Re: Turkey: Update on Gray Water and Black Water Disposal Requirements

Bernd & others,

My Opinion:
Judy and I spent 3 years in Turkey and the Agean. What is written and what you hear is seldom what is enforced and often exaggerated or misstated. Turkey was a wonderful place to visit and ranks among the very best of the 58 countries we visited on our trip around the world.

BTW, we always told the people of every country that we NEVER judge a country and its people by their leaders. I am convinced that this should be considered when considering most countries in the world, certainly my country.

Of course, you have a right to your opinion, and I hope that your opinion is based on your direct experience. The reason that I hope this is that many members of the AYOG have never visited some places. Based on what they read here, they might never visit some great places.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 11:01 AM Bernd Spanner <bernd.spanner@...> wrote:
Simple,
Türkiye (this is now the country’s official name) is of my list. I certainly do not change my boat for big bucks for  a country ran by moron Erdogan. It’s a pitty but adios Türkiye, will spent my money elsewhere
--
Bernd
SN 119 / Greece