B&G instrument covers and new ultrasonic speed sensors?

Stu and Lana Holmes

Hi everyone:

I am looking for replacement instrument covers for my 4 B&G analog displays. Mine are beginning to fall apart.  Maybe someone out there has a few that they are willing to part with for the right price?  They don’t have to be perfect, just serviceable.  Or any suggestions of where to buy these new?  We are in the Mediterranean currently, but will be heading to the Caribbean in December.

Also, I am looking for replacement B&G ultrasonic speed sensors.  They are difficult to come by, but I am wondering if someone out there bought some as spares, but don’t intend to use them.  I would make use of them

Thanks!
Stu Holmes,

SM 373, Oyai