Re: B&G instrument covers and new ultrasonic speed sensors?

Stu,

This is the number of the sensors you need:
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 8:58 AM Stu and Lana Holmes via groups.io <stulana=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

Hi everyone:

I am looking for replacement instrument covers for my 4 B&G analog displays. Mine are beginning to fall apart.  Maybe someone out there has a few that they are willing to part with for the right price?  They don’t have to be perfect, just serviceable.  Or any suggestions of where to buy these new?  We are in the Mediterranean currently, but will be heading to the Caribbean in December.

Also, I am looking for replacement B&G ultrasonic speed sensors.  They are difficult to come by, but I am wondering if someone out there bought some as spares, but don’t intend to use them.  I would make use of them

Thanks!
Stu Holmes,

SM 373, Oyai