Re: Atlantic Tower Install - Port Fixing

Alan Leslie

OK Ken,
I understand what you are saying...
BUT there is no CORE invloved here...all you have is a leak which can be fixed by removing the mounts one by one and applying sealant.
Even the brace ... we have one too....where it is attached to the stern is solid...no core....well at least ours is....
In fact I think....if I remember correctly...you have two braces...one is removed when in port...but in any event I'm pretty sure they are bolted through solid fibreglass, not through the cored deck.
SO, you shouldn't have any major issues.
Send me a pic of where your braces are mounted and I can confirm or otherwise.
All the best
Alan
Elyse SM437