Re: Keel rust and grounding

Christian Alby

good day to you,
maramu owner
did & do the cleaning once a year; set of scraper & brush on long wooden handle - I remove all suction hoses & replace.
I also have the M32 socket welded on a steel tube to check or remove the keel bolt & replace the ground braided strap.
works fine once decision is taken to tackle the job. (hardest part).
but worth it once it is done
cheers

Le jeudi 30 juin 2022 à 16:39:01 UTC+2, VICTOR MOLERO <victor.moleroxx@...> a écrit :

Hi Ben.
In my first attempt I reached your same conclusion: it is impossible. Then I found a way around and got it clean by using diapers and an extension gripper (you can buy it in a chinese bazaar). Then I had a bar built with a nut welded to the end the same size as the nut in the bottom of the bilge. It has worked fine every time that I have had to use it.
If you need further explanations, let me know.
Victor
Alendoy SM314