Re: Amel off white

Stu and Lana Holmes

Hi Sarah & Trev:

The color is RAL 1013. It’s often called Oyster White but goes by other names as well.  I hope this helps.

Definitely try a test area first. Imay not match the other off-white on the boat perfectly depending on how much UV or general wear has happened in that area. Happy painting!

Stu
SM 373 Oyai

On Jun 30, 2022, at 3:05 PM, Sarah & Trevor McIlwaine <Ourbigboatyadventure@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

‘’the refit of our Maramu #162 continues with the focus over winter having been inside, with headlining & insulation, soft furnishings, taps, anchor locker and a variety of other items.  We move into the warmer weather and have plans to paint the topsides & deck.  I’ve used the search function on here as I was almost sure that I’d seen the Pantone or RAL code for the hull colour.  For the life of me, I cannot find this.

If anyone can help at all it would be really appreciated.

kindest regards,

Sarah & Trev, Elice #162