Re: windows /A54

Bill Kinney

Ulrich,

Anything over about 12 years, and these windows are getting difficult.  They are not very special.  I’d suggest that you stick with acrylic instead of polycarbonate. Acrylic is much more scratch and UV resistant. Most plastic supply houses have the ability to supply and mill these for you.  The easiest way is to take them the existing windows and have them duplicated. They should be able to quote a price just based on basic dimensions and a photo.  I would hesitate to have them made from someone else’s template. Having them made locally can save a LOT on shipping such big and heavy items.

I would also suggest you avoid any kind of tinting and stick with clear.  As nice as the darker windows are in the bright sun, for me they reduce visibility at night so much I would not have them on my boat.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Port Louis, Grenada