From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Pitt
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:16 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel] wearing out bearing lip seals

Eric:

JL Seals in the US claims to make an equivalent seal to the CORTECO I1 CFW
BAU4 45-65-8, the seal that Amel sells. JL Seals has an ebay store that
sells this seal as "45X65X8 TC Metric Oil Seal Replaces BAU4 Seals 102945".
They also have ebay stores in Canada, Belgium, Spain, and probably other
countries. They specialize in metric sized seals.

http://stores. <http://stores.ebay.com/J-L-Seals-Inc> ebay.com/J-L-Seals-Inc

Mark

"Sabbatical III" ASM 419

http://stores. <http://stores.ebay.com/J-L-Seals-Inc> ebay.com/J-L-Seals-Inc

On 3/25/2010 9:26 PM, eric wrote:
Doesavnoyone have a source for the 3 oil lip seals that fit on the wearing
out bearing they fit around the propeller shaft where it exits the sail
drive. two face one way and the other faces the prop. it is a lip seal with
a spring strengthener inside.
I believe mu seals read Corteco I1 cfw bav4 45-65-8.
Thanks
Fair winds
Eric
Super Maramu 376.