Re: Still have current when ignition is off

When a macerator begins to leak, the bonding is usually compromised.

I think that if your 24-volt alternator is the Mastervolt 110, it must be mechanically isolated from the block.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 12:41 PM CARINA HAMMARLUND <syultimo@...> wrote:
Thank you we will try the Maccarator lead tomorrow morning since we do plan to change one maccarator due to a small leak!
We have a VW engine in our A54, do you think it’s different in regards to your suggestions about the Volvo?

One again thank you and we will continue our search tomorrow.
--
Carina
SV Ultimo