Standing Rigging replacement

Dan Wilcox

I  have a Rigor up the mast today checking on connections.  One thing he asked was if it's recommended to replace the "tangs" (looped metal at mast side of spreaders).  Are these normally replaced, and can be purchased at Amel?

Thanks, Dan Wilcox
Feierabend, SM #86

Join to automatically receive all group messages.