Vetus Coupler

Tony Elliott

Hi all,

I'm looking for some guidance on a replacement Vetus coupler between transmission and C-Drive on SM#443. I am not looking just for the rubber donuts but a complete replacement of the coupler, donuts and all.

Having reviewed the engine/C-Drive alignment process and the alignment tool dimensions that are posted on this forum, is it safe to assume the C-Drive shaft is 35mm diameter and that a standard Vetus Type 6 - K053 (for 35mm Shaft), is the appropriate coupler OR did Amel modify the standard coupler and make it a custom solution?

Thanks in advance,
Tony:
SM#443 - Grand Cru.