From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of "Alex Lomakin via groups.io" <alexander.a.lomakin@...>
Reply to: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Date: Monday, 8 August 2022 at 5:59 am
To: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bonding and Grounding Checks

Dear all,

First of all, thanks a great bunch for a fantastic feedback, which is greatly appreciated.

As a part of my standing rigging upgrade, this winter I have ordered from ACMO a new triatic with required isolators to potentially use it as SSB antenna, when and if I decide to invest in this system.

So incidentally I was wondering whether you could also advise me and other interested parties on the best SSB radio set currently available for sale.

Thank you very much,

Alex