Re: LiFePo4 batteries: STERLING (with B2B charger) -vs- VITRON

Dean Gillies

David,
Can you expand on why the Sterling LFP "Drop in" is a better drop in solution than other drop ins?
I can't see any particular capability gap on my brief look.

The DC-DC converter looks like a powerful beast, although I suspect you would need to limit its output when charging LFP continuously for long periods.

Incidentally, I'm sure you know, but the BP220 will smoke itself if you connect your bowthruster through it. Scott from SV Tengah may have a solution to that issue, not sure how he solved it.

Cheers

--
Dean Gillies
SV Stella *****,  Amel 54-154