Re: Santorin Engine Room Blowers

Craig Briggs

Thanks Attilio and Eric - 4" it is and perhaps they're more properly called "Ventilation Blowers".

Both of my old Jabsco Model 35440's gave up the ghost and I'm going to replace them with Model 35770. According to Jabsco's catalogue the 35440's are only rated for intermittant duty and a 1000 hour life whereas the 35770's are rated for continuous duty and a 5000 hour life. Cost (12v model) is $103 vs. $147.

And thanks, Attilio, for your kind offer, but we'll be there in about 3 weeks and there's really no need for you to stop by. Will contact you then and make a date to get together.

Cheers, Craig

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Attilio Siviero <attilio.siviero@...> wrote:

Craig,
blowers are .. 4".
... next week ... I can pass thru Monfalcone ...
Fair winds
Attilio