Wintering in Elba

Donato Valente

Ulrich

https://www.marinaportoazzurro.eu/#

I don't have direct infos about Golfo di Mola

No ferry to from Porto Azzurro to Piombino

Esaom has two small marinas in PortoFerraio

Can't find the mobile of Silvia Berardinello, manager of both places, but you can find the contacts on the web site.

I'd rather recommend Esaom (1 or 2 depending on the draft)

Another option could be the Porto Ferraio Marina located in the center of the town.

Let me know if I can help.

Donato

Il giorno dom 21 ago 2022 alle 10:45 Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> ha scritto:
Ciao e buon giorno Donato,

please, where are you currently in Elba? Is there any marina, not only CESA ESAOM in Portoferraio, you are able to recommend? also for future wintering. I remember also a small cantiere in Golfo di Mola, Porto Azzurro.
We know elba pretty well, but its nearly 20 years behind…so i´m wondering for your update.

1000 grazie e buona domenica!
fair winds!

Ulrich (Alderico)
S/Y Soleil Bleu / A54#088