From: amelfango
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 10:18 AM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Fango

We have an Amel Fango for sale. For those who don't know the
Fango it is a 10m Sloop with many of the facilities of the larger
Amels. It is configured as a 2 berth Ocean/ 6 person day sailer.
It was commissioned in 1989 and is called "Ebbrezza".

For any one interested I will forward more information.

Rob Kyle,
rob.molly@mac.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor