Re: Standing Rigging replacement

Ian Fraser

HaHa….thanks for the confirmation.

On 12 Sep 2022, at 09:20, Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

See other post about why I upgraded to 8mm for the mizzen D1s.
#65505

Regarding the turnbuckles, yes, you're right. I think I'm losing my own English speaking ability after using Google Translate too much with the French suppliers!

I would recommend going to Caraibe Greement in Martinique. While you can't expect anyone to be perfect, they know Amels very well and moreover, when things don't go perfectly, they stand behind their work. I can't say that about all of the other tradesmen I have paid in the past!

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69