From: heinz@... <heinz@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Sep 20, 2022 4:48 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Heck fender repair or #replacement

I have seen one made from teakwood. Looks great. Can not remember wer it was think in the Caribbean.
Heinz Sy Quetzal Sm 2000 292

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Heinz Stutenbäumer

Am 20.09.2022 um 18:31 schrieb Robert Boesecke <r.boesecke@...>:

The heck fender of my Amel Santorin from 1990 is damaged, see picture. Spare part from Amel is unlikely, does anybody have experience with repair? What glue would be suitable for thsi foam construction?

Robert, Amel Santorin hull number 29 IMG_5376.JPG

--
Sv Quetzal, Supermaramu 2000, 292, cheers Heinz

Join {main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.