Broken bolts - engine mount

Ken Uber

Been a busy day today, got the rest of the bolts  out, but still broke another two.
The port side was the difficult side, starboard, despite the limited space.
Removed the engine frame to gain access,
Made up a plate to secure a drill guide, then off we drilled, small dia to then 8.5
Drilled about 20mm which I think is at the level of a steel plate which is maybe 5 mm thick could be more but not much more. Below that was wood.
The first drill out was not bad, the second was not as good, went off line but only slightly. Then tapped each hole.
Have used gal bolts to replace the broken ones.

--
Regards

Ken Uber
0411 096 804