Re: [Amel] Chain Counter

johnabo2003 <no_reply@...>

I can confirm what Bill reported. I called the US number and was given the same response. Part no longer available.

John
SM394

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Barry Ferguson <seagasm@...> wrote:

I don't think that is correct Bill, I received a reply from the
manufacturer who sent me a brochure of the part which I have uploaded in the
Files folder "Chain Counter". I have placed an order and have had the order
confirmed, awaiting delivery.

Bet Regards
Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM 171

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 5:34 PM, svbebe <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Pepe,

That email no longer works. Which IFM location did you get this part? I
checked the US location and was told, "The IB5076 is no longer available and
no direct replacement."

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387