From: <yahoogroups@...> svbebe
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] Chain Counter

Barry,

I Do Not see anything in the files section labeled "Chain Counter."

Could you Recheck and upload or email it to me at svbebe "at" gmail. com.

Best,

Bill
s / v BeBe, SM2k, # 387

I do not think Bill That is correct, I Received a reply from the
WHO manufacturer sent me a brochure of the part Which I Have uploaded in the
Files folder "Chain Counter." Place an order I Have and Have Had the order
Confirmed, Awaiting delivery.