Re: File space is critical in the files section of this website

lji004 <jose.luis.isasi@...>

Hi Bill,

I have deleted some old files. I hope nobody is concerned about them.

Thanks for the alert.
Jose Luis
GM

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "svbebe" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

To the moderator and All,

The file space allocated for our FILES section is 100mb. Currently we are at 97% of our 100MB limit. I noticed this when I tried to uplaod a 5mb service manual for the 24 volt Leece-Neville 175 amp alternator. I am sure there are some of you that would want this.

First of all, I have a hard time believing that Yahoo has put such a small limit on their grooups...probably the reason that Google constantly kicks Yahoo's ass!

Secondly, I suppose we have do some house cleaning. This will involve each of us taking a look at our postings to the FILES section as well as the moderator taking a look at older files posted there by inactive members.

In the mean time, if anyone would like a copy of the service manual for the 24 volt Leece-Neville 175 amp alternator, email me at bill"at"svbebe.com.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Malaysia