Part numbers

kimberlite <kimberlite@...>

Is someone interested in opening a file on the website listing the parts,
part numbers , and source for items, and comments on our amels ?

I would be happy to add some info, such as that the switches mounted on the
windlass are standard switches available from Vetus denoudem, motors, pumps
and other such things such as the pin striping gadget to paint the stripes
in the desk and many more things.. I do not know how to open the file but I
would be happy to add my info

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite