Re: Part numbers

Eric & All,

I just created a database named "Amel Parts" that any group member can add and/or edit any item in the database. This will give us the collective knowledge when shopping for Parts, Sources & Prices.

This will be as good as the sum of the people who participate by adding to it. I added the first record a few minutes ago, and I plan to add the remainder of what I have as soon as we return from our "land" trip to China...about 3 weeks from today.

This will work for all Amel models...notice that the last field is "Amel Model." By that I mean 64, 54, Super Maramu, Maramu, Sharki, Santorin, etc.

I hope that this helps.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387
Blog: http://svbebe.com

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kimberlite <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Is someone interested in opening a file on the website listing the parts,
part numbers , and source for items, and comments on our amels ?

I would be happy to add some info, such as that the switches mounted on the
windlass are standard switches available from Vetus denoudem, motors, pumps
and other such things such as the pin striping gadget to paint the stripes
in the desk and many more things.. I do not know how to open the file but I
would be happy to add my info

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite