Re: Iskra 24v 2kw motor for SM Genoa

Slavko Despotovic

Hello Bill,

I am in Slovenia where originally is ISKRA from. I made a phone call to general distributor of Mahle DC electromotors, and I need a confirmation of the ISKRA code number as from photo I am not sure. Original code from Iskra was AMJ4725, Mahle code for the same product is 11.216.049. Can you confirm the original Iskra product number? They have 3 on stock.

Best regards,

Slavko

On 13 Oct 2022, at 17:01, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

I sent this to you before. This is the best I can do for you. It is a photo of new old stock the Swiss guy had available and is now sold out. He is the person who made the furler for Amel
<image.png>

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 1:54 AM ianjenkins1946 <ianjudyjenkins@...> <ianjudyjenkins@...> wrote:
Does anyone have the part number for this motor, now no longer made by Iskra ?

I am corresponding with a supplier who claims to have an alternative motor but I need to make sure that he is quoting against the precise Iskra model. I don't want to open the casing on our boat unless I need to.

Our own motor is working happily after 22 years but I would like to have a spare.

Thanks,

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Milos, Greece

--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia