Misc Super Maramu equipment for sale

John & Ruth Martin <jjmartin24@...>

We have some equipment we would like offer for sale:

Genoa "sock" for Super Maramu - new Nov 1998, used about one year(replaced by UV cover on genoa), off-white color, absolutely like new in storage bag. Make offer.

King size berth extension for Super Maramu aft cabin, new Nov 1998. Wood platform, foam cushion, gold fabric cushion cover - hardly used, looks brand new. Make offer.

Zodiac Fast Roller 11'2" dinghy, 1998, with inflatable bottom. Just had factory servicing (new glue throughout). One-year warranty on the servicing. $1400.

Parachute anchor - "Paratech" brand. 18 foot parachute with 400' of line, trip line and storage bags. Excellent condition. $800.

Reply if interested to
"jjmartin24@hotmail.com"
or call John Martin
757-440-2424 home phone