From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Doug Smith via groups.io
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2022 9:57 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Curtain gliders

I ordered these and they work perfectly.  Most of the original ones are so brittle now, that they just break if you slide the curtain, so I have replaced most of them.  Amazon and inexpensive.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085G2Y1F9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks, Doug

SV Aventura, 54-113

Deltaville, VA USA

Doug Smith

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Ruslan Osmonov <rosmonov@...>
Date: Friday, October 21, 2022 at 10:04 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Curtain gliders

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can source replacements for the curtain gliders? or an alternative.
I checked with SAV and AMEL doesn't have them. On the web there are so many different variations, so I thought to check here if someone already did this research.

--
Fair winds
Ruslan Osmonov

Join {main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.