Re: Cracks in the boom

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Stefan, I agree with Mark. Could you post a photo of the full length of the boom so we can see.
Kind Regards
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl

On 05/11/2022 06:43 Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Stefan,

Is the main sheet attached to the correct eye on the boom? It doesn't appear so in the picture.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

On 11/4/2022 5:37 AM, Stefan Jeukendrup wrote:

After 2 consecutive unsuccesfull repairs, thef irst one held a year.
But the second one with reinforcements on both sides of the attachment block failed at the first sail again.
Eric suggested a sleeve could help.
Did any of you do this repair with succes before?

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions,

Stefan Jeukendrup

sv Malaka Queen
SM2k #348 @Tanger, Morocco