Re: Water flow in the toilet bowl

Porter McRoberts

I carried 2 extra for 5 years. Both originals “failed” only to be returned to service with some light cleaning and relubrication. Same with the solenoids for the water maker.  Panic in Tonga solved with a wire brush and some silicone grease.
Good luck!

W. Porter McRoberts
A54-152
+1 754 265 2206

On Nov 6, 2022, at 12:51 PM, Aleš Marinšek <alesmarinsek67@...> wrote:

Hi John,

For now, I close the manual valve in front of the solenoid.
I got a model number for the solenoid from Bill.
There is no drain hole on my A55. Is your hole connecting the shower area or going directly down?

Hi Porter,

I will try to clean and lubricate it before replacing it with a new one.

Ales
A55 #34