From: John & Ruth Martin [mailto:jjmartin24@hotmail.com]
Sent: 05 May 2003 00:42
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Cc: jjmartin24@hotmail.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Misc Super Maramu equipment for sale

We have some equipment we would like offer for sale:

Genoa "sock" for Super Maramu - new Nov 1998, used about one
year(replaced
by UV cover on genoa), off-white color, absolutely like new in storage
bag.
Make offer.

King size berth extension for Super Maramu aft cabin, new Nov 1998. Wood

platform, foam cushion, gold fabric cushion cover - hardly used, looks
brand
new. Make offer.

Zodiac Fast Roller 11'2" dinghy, 1998, with inflatable bottom. Just
had
factory servicing (new glue throughout). One-year warranty on the
servicing.
$1400.

Parachute anchor - "Paratech" brand. 18 foot parachute with 400' of
line,
trip line and storage bags. Excellent condition. $800.

Reply if interested to
"jjmartin24@hotmail.com"
or call John Martin
757-440-2424 home phone