From: "Jim Dernehl" <jim.dernehl@operatingtech.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:42:39
To: <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Amel] Re: Main outhaul gearbox

Bill,

I am very close to bringing my boat to Shelter Bay Marina from
Boca's Del Toro in-order to install a new cutlass bearing and Generator.
I am planning to have the generator shipped from the USA to Shelter Bay
in the next 1-2 months. Would you have any comments regarding the work
quality and level of responsibility at this marina??

Best Jim Dernehl
PAO-SAN #88