Re: Retiring Soon, Looking for a Pre-Owned Amel

Claus <cvdhwoe@...>

Hi Susan,

If you are still looking for your Super Maramu you may have a look at sv-jonathan dot de. It is all in English.

Good luck

Claus

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "timandsusanallen" <timandsusanallen@...> wrote:

Fantastic! Thanks, Bill.

Susan

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "svbebe" <yahoogroups@> wrote:

There is an Amel Super Maramu in NC. The owner has well cared for her.

He was part of this group, but I have not seen him post anything in some time. You can contact the owner at agav8ter"at"yahoo.com

I found his Amel at http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1999/Amel-Millennium-2000-Super-Maramu-2078128/Wilmington/NC/United-States

Also, it goes without saying that the absolute expert in the US on Amels is Joel Potter...you are talking to the right person.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2, #387
currently Malaysia

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "timandsusanallen" <timandsusanallen@> wrote:

WOW! We are about to create a new reality! Retiring and sailing aboard a beautiful sailboat. An Amel is an obvious choice. If you know of anyone looking to sell their Amel, please let us know. Also, any advice you have for first time buyers would be appreciated.