Da: sv Sangaris
Mittente:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
A:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Rispondi a:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Oggetto: [Amel] Re: Gulf of Venice & Roccella Ionica
Inviato: 12 Apr 2010 16:57

  Ivar, We were in Roccella Ionica last year - no problem with depth and they were dredging the entrance, which should be done by now. We stayed several days with no charge because they had not "formally" begun operating as a marina. Only water was avaialble at the slip (no electricity) . We understand they have now begun regular operations and are charging - rumors were they were quite reasonable but I don't know for sure. Craig and Katherine Briggs s/v Sangaris, Santorin #68 in Monfalcone, It.

Attilio & Maria Santorin#84 “Sisila” with BlackBerry®