Re: Riviere Salee In Guadeloupe

Stephan Regulinski

Gary,

As to the wash-down pump. I have had Amel replace mine twice under
warranty. I dissambled both pumps and found the failure to be the
same, the pump body cracks at the point where the outlet pipe screws
into the base. This is a plastic part and needs to be redimensioned
here or replaced with metal. One of the Amel LaRochelle people
confirmed that these pumps always fail at this point. When the time
comes to replace this pump at my cost, I will choose a different
brand.

Sorry, no insight on your low pressure pump for the water maker.

Stephan

Gary S. Silver s/v Liahona Hull # 335