Re: replacement refrigerator for Sharki

robertlm123 <robertlm123@...>

I replaced my original Amel-installed combination holding
plate/shorepower unit with a Frigoboat model MS160C (Item #G50845) combo
refrig/small freezer.Other required components: E51975ssc-K50 compressor
with Smart Speed Control ; E50361 Keel cooler, thread, standard length.
This is a standard 12 volt unit, doing away with the holding plate.
Minor carpentry is involved. I purchased the unit through Coastal
Climate Control, Annapolis, MD 21403, Phone: 301-352-5738; but did all
phases of the installation myself. Drop by if you're in the Baltimore
area. I would be willing to review the installation process with you,
since placement of the keel cooler and compressor are critical due to
limited length of the precharged connecting lines.

1986 Amel Sharki "Lauren D."/Bob Marcus

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Roy Duddy <RDuddy@...> wrote:

I am looking to replace the Frigiboat refrigerator for a 12V/110V
system. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Roy Duddy
Duddy Law Offices
231 North Amherst Road