From: "BeyersWF" <BeyersWF@...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:09:36
To: <amelyachtowners@...>
Subject: RE: [Amel] Amel 54 with a hardtop Bimini

Ian & Judy,

I had my saggy cockpit covers replaced, after two feet of snow,
on my í82 Mango with a hard dodger made out of slightly smoked ĺ inch Lexan.
Iím told that I can walk on it but havenít to date. Required a single
stainless steel support strut passing just forward of the mizzen mast. Iím
5í11Ē and donít bump my head. My son is 6í 6.Ē He has to duck. Pictures
attached. Subsequent to these pictures, side curtains have been added all
around as well as additional hand holds port and starboard. The price Ė I
wonít go there but makes it a better live aboard.

AE,

Crash

From: yahoogroups@... <mailto:yahoogroups%40svbebe.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 01:14:40 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Amel 54 with a hardtop Bimini

OK, every morning I get up and repeat 3 times, "I will not buy a 54, I
love my SM." And we both love our SM and try to keep it in new condition.

I just noticed a 54 for sale on yachtworld that has a custom built
fiberglass bimini cover with 2 sliding hatches and lots of handrails.
Apparently it can be raised about 6" for extra standing room and ventilation
and lowered to seal the cockpit from water. It also has a custom vinyl
enclosure to close the back side...really cool..."I will not buy a 54...I
will not buy a 54..."

I hate to advertise for yachtworld, but you might want to look at this at
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatMergedDetails.jsp?boat_id=2157543
<http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatMergedDetails.jsp?boat_id=215754
3&checked_boats=2157543&ybw=&units=Feet&currency=USD&access=Public&listing_i
d=50289&url=>
&checked_boats=2157543&ybw=&units=Feet&currency=USD&access=Public&listing_id
=50289&url=

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2, #387
Currently Malaysia

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/
We want to hear all your funny, exciting and crazy Hotmail stories. Tell us
now