Re: Crash Bar In Front of Galley Stove

asm283...

Thank you for your reply. Will you live on the
boat during the winter or are you coming back home. I
too am in the process of winterizing my boat. I have
only owned it since July. She is hull # 283. The
shelves over the hanging locker is a good idea I have
been thinking of doing that. Did you mount an SSB on
you vessel. Did you mount it under the Radar? This is
where Amel recomends it be mounted, but I realy like
the Amel logo that is in that space. I was thinking
of having it mouned over the hanging locker next to
the nav station. I would have a cabinet