Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] YANMAR ENGINE PROBLEMS

Krassopoulos Dimitris <dkra@...>

I had the same problem and I ask Amel to help me without any reply yet. It
seems that perhaps it is a problem with the shutdown solenoid as it stays
closed and it does not allow the engine to start afterwards. The problem is
not consistent on my boat but I start the engine in advance just in case I
might have a problem. I am waiting for the Amel reply and post it to you
asap.

Best Regards

Dimitris Krassopoulos

Mobile GSM: +306944302318