From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Danny and Yvonne SIMMS
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2023 1:57 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Still looking for info Painting the deck

Hi again Eric, see my pervious replies regarding using Marine Polytrol gel coat restorer

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 21/01/2023 16:36 NZDT Eric Freedman <kimberlite.ef@...> wrote:

After 21 years and many miles it is time to paint the deck.

I have renewed the black stripes a few times but not the deck.

I would appreciate any information from anyone who has repainted their deck with the original color. I would also like to know what paint was used.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376