Re: Forwardscan B&G AMEL 54

Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica

Hello,
I had a phone call to AMEL and pochon, no documents.
As I remember the B&G manual or somewhere it was said the minimum distance to other sensors was 60cm.
My depth sensor was a bit forward from the keel, so I installed about 60cm forward from there.

I think I had the 10m version and had to cut the plug to bring it back to the Vulcan in the cockpit though the cable tubing.
So I cut  it and installed a waterproof box for reconnection inside the boat. I used about 50cm or a so from the box to the outside vulcan.

Oliver from Vela Nautica A54

Am Fr., 20. Jan. 2023 um 18:06 Uhr schrieb Wolfgang Weber <weberamel54@...>:

Hello to the group and thankyou for your help.

Oliver, could you please send me the instructions from Pochon ?
I think my normal  Echo-Transducer is only 10 cm away from the place you installed  your forward-scan. I think you measured the position forward to the bow from the  Echo-Transducer with how many  cm ?
Thank you for your help !

Wolfgang Weber  SY ELISE Amel 54 #162 La Rochelle

I will be at the BOOT Düsseldorf on23th  Monday 2:00 pm and again on Friday