From: john martin <symoondog@...>
Subject: RE: [Amel] Curtain Slides
To: "Amel YAHOO GROUP" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Friday, May 28, 2010, 1:28 PM

Kent we had the same problem a few years ago.  Recmar slides #3050 and endstops #3030 are a good replacement for the small slides.  I have not yet needed to replace the bigger ones but I dont think Recmar has any that can replace them.

Ruth

MOON DOG SM 248

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: karkauai@...
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 03:48:30 -0700

Thanks, Eric.  I'll try to get them from Amel Caraibes via post.
Kent

From: kimberlite <kimberlite@...
<mailto:kimberlite%40optonline.net> >
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Monday, May 24, 2010, 8:21 PM

I just did a search and saw that sailrite has a similar slide.

Eric

_____

From: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...