Re: ST7000 Autohelm "Low Battery"

assistanttoblackdog <atwaterfour@...>

Pat, This is just a wild guess as I don't have an ST7000, but does the
unit maybe have its own battery somewhere, like a "button cell" or
something, in order to save its memory & calibration settings if/when
the ship's DC supply is disconnected from the unit? - Jim Anderson

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "sailw32" <sailw32@...> wrote:

When engaging my ST7000 Autohelm, it is reading "low battery". I
checked the battery voltage and it is not low. I checked the voltage at
the computer and found it to be normal voltage. Checked the cables for
corrosion, none found. I have not found much discussion on this forum
regarding this issue. Has anyone else had the autohelm read "low
battery" and how did you resolve it?

Pat
SM123
Shenanigans